Coaching for creatives
Creatives are my tribe! You are insanely amazing.
I love and admire creatives. They don't conform to the secure and steady 9 to 5 lifestyle, no! They opt for the challenging and exciting world of freelancing. They are so brave, they manage risk and uncertainty, they put themselves out there, they learn fast and on the go, they meet so many different people from different backgrounds acquiring people skills that aren't taught in formal education, they challenge themselves, take bold steps into the unknown, they expose their vulnerability through their art, they express their most inner souls, they become creative artistic entrepreneurs with no one telling them whether this is right or wrong, simply trusting their inner voice and guidance.....
But do you think for one second they would ever think or say that about themselves?? Hell no!
But you doubt yourself sometimes
The creatives I coach come to be because they're anxious about the future, overwhelmed with juggling so many projects or roles. They're uncertain about whether they're doing the right thing. They get worried about what other people think of them, whether they're liked. They see what someone else is creating on Instagram and instead of feeling inspired, they wonder if they will ever be able to reach such heights. They get angry at themselves for procrastinating over their side projects. They wonder how time slips away and how other people are able to produce so much work.
I never doubt you!
If you resonated with the above, know that I can see your strengths so clearly. You're used to thinking about your weaknesses. I don't look at them. I see your unique talents that you've forgotten about.
I can help
I listen to you. I let you empty your head of noise and in that I find patterns, themes, contradictions and blind spots that you aren't aware of. Simply bringing them into awareness creates a huge mindshift for you. I've literally seen lightbulbs going off. But I don't stop there.
I have many exercises and strategies that I've tested on myself first and on hundreds of other creatives. I know they work wonders and can help you get out of bad habits, low moods, and negative thinking. You then have these techniques for life. Good coaching is not about making you reliant on me so you come back weeek after week, it's about making me redundant in your life. It's about teaching you how to manage your mind so you leave the sessions enlightened and empowered. I give you my all in each session, so sometimes it's only taken the one call for a creative to make powerful changes!
I coach creatives from all around the world, day in and day out in my role as Head Life Coach at Mastered - a talent accelerator program for creatives wanting to enter the fashion industry.
I have coached...
- a photographer in Australia. He came with low confidence and no passion about his work. He left feeling completely re-invigorated and excited about photography, and proud of his accomplishments.
- a recruitment professional in London who hated her job but didn't think she could do anything else. We revived her buried dream of being a writer and she is now on her third novel!
- a make-up artist from Russia who came in worried about what everyone else was doing and worried about reaching their level of success, which was hosting MUA masterclasses. I took her gaze of other people and we worked on her version of success whcih was actually not in Russia, but travelling the world.
- a busy hair salon owner in Canada who never had time to work on his side project into developing a workable routine that cut out all the unnecessary work he was doing and replaced it with time for him
- an art director in the USA who was used to delivering on point brand campaigns for the corporate company she worked at but had problems in expressing her creativity back into finding her own voice and expressing it
and I can coach you on whatever creative struggle you're going through.
Let's get started!